It is a common perception that military women do not make the best partners due to their training and outlook on life so it is unsurprising that not many of them are approached for relationships.
According to female Nigerian Soldier, Modesther Nnaji, military women indeed make the best wives and girlfriends as they can take care of their men.
She took to her Facebook page to list out the reasons why they are the best.
In her words; “I know some civilian find it so difficult to approach a female soldier for relationships.
My Dear listen to my little advice. Female Soldiers are the best in relationships and marriages with the following reasons.
1. She is an Independent woman to you. She has already got a job, and it’s the best thing a man can wish for.
2. You won’t bother someone Harassing your wife for any reason. She is a Soldier, So I don’t think that there is any form of harassment that can come to her that she can’t handle.
3. She will always fight for you. If you get Married or in a relationship with a Female soldier, every of your problem is her Problem. She won’t ever let any harm come to you.
4. She will be trustworthy. You won’t be afraid of thinking about your wife or girlfriend cheating on you, because even People around her can’t even go close to her once they know that she is in a relationship with you .
5. They are the Most Caring. They care for their Loved ones more than anything, Love and care is what they Give you.
6. They are Educated with Military and Civil Law. You don’t have much to say to her, because she already know what’s good and Bad. She knows what to do and the time to do it.
She did, however, note that while they were loving and caring, they would not stand for a player or time waster.
“If you Love a Female Soldier, don’t be afraid to approach her, but do it in good manners to avoid the story that touches the heart. And Please note, If a Female soldier loves you, don’t play around, cos you are Playing with your life.
“Always be faithful to her and you will be the Happiest Man on Earth. Incase you are afraid of anyone, come to Me I will help you talk to her. #MilitaryLifeeeeeeee# Am proud to be a female soldier”