Mother claims child ate used condom at McDonald’s

A US mother is suing fast-food giant McDonald’s after her son allegedly ate a used condom he had found in the Chicago restaurant’s play area.

According to the Sun-Times, Spencer was at the McDonald’s with her two young sons, aged 3 and 2  on February 2, 2012.

The boys allegedly found a condom on the play floor while their mother was eating and ate the condom.

She said two-year-old Jacquel later coughed up a piece of the condom and both toddlers received medical treatment.

She accused McDonald’s of failing to keep the area clean and failing to use surveillance equipment to catch people engaging in sexual activity on the premises.

She is reportedly seeking compensation for the children’s medical expenses and an additional $50,000 in damages.

The Herald NG

The Herald NG is a leading newspaper in Nigeria at the forefront of the digital revolution.

No Comments Yet

Leave a Reply

The Heraldng

Stay in touch with us on your social networks and never again miss out on any updates.

FOLLOW US ON