Barcelona has denied speculations linking the club to a return for Brazilian winger, Neymar.
Since his world-record move from the Catalan club to Paris Saint-Germain last summer, Neymar has continued to be linked with a move away from the French giants.
The 26-year-old, who was signed for 220 million euros, has been strongly linked with Real Madrid and now a return to his former club has continued to be strongly rumoured.
But speaking to the media on Monday, the club’s spokesman, Josep Vives, said , “We are not aware of Neymar wanting to return to Barcelona,
“The Brazilian was a player who left the club and we wished him luck at the time of his departure.
“Since then, nothing else has happened.
“We aren’t going to enter into a hypothetical debate about what someone says about a player that isn’t one of our own.”
Neymar is currently recuperating from a foot injury suffered in February which is expected to keep him out of the game for three months.