5 Quick Facts About Rolex’s Most Expensive Watch Worn By Cristiano Ronaldo
Juventus star, Cristiano Ronaldo was spotted Saturday wearing Rolex’s most expensive wristwatch ever released to the public – Rolex GMT Master Ice.
Below are five quick facts about the glistening masterpiece.
- It is valued at £371,000k or $485,350. That is approximately N175.5 million.
- It is an 18-karat white gold watch
- It boasts 30 carats of white diamonds across the bezel and bracelet.
- It utilises Rolex’s older GMT movement, the caliber 3186, which has a power reserve of 48 hours.
- It has high level of water resistance with a rated depth of 100 meters.