8 Ways to Style Knotless Braids In 2020
The most versatile of all hairstyles – from corn rows to Knotless braids, braids have served women for as long as we care to imagine.
As the years go by, exquisite patterns and techniques of the braiding culture have evolved, doing justice in making every woman beautiful in her own right.
What’s more, technology has brought so much exposure that you do not have to sit for several hours before you can get your hair done.
In addition to fast technology, pain-relieving methods have now been put together. This way you get to look like the Queen you are without the usual headaches that last a week. (So maybe for once we can say that the phrase “no pain, no gain” is a lie.)
Knotless braids are made through this pain-relieving method.
They make use of a feed-in technique whereby hair attachment is added to a person’s natural hair in little amounts, resulting in a flat plait that isn’t as heavy on the scalp.
Now to the main issue: styling them. Many of us maintain a boring routine of packing our braids into a ponytail for as long as we have them on. If this is you then you’re in luck.
Below are 8 top-notch ways you can style your knotless braids to fit your everyday look. (Image Credit: @NikkiFagbemi )
- High End Packing with 2 braids left in Front
- High/Middle end packing with front braids parted to the side
- High and semi-loose Doughnut with front braids parted to the side
- High and Firm Doughnut
- Mickey Mouse bond with two braids left in front
- High and Semi-firm Doughnut with two braids left in front
- High mickey mouse bond with braids let loose behind
- Full and high middle-end packing