Anthony Joshua In Self-isolation After Contact With Prince Charles

0

Get real time updates directly on you device, subscribe now.

 

Anthony Joshua has opened up on his health status, says he is doing well and fit.

 

He made this announcement through his spokesperson in a bid to allay the fear and concern of the public on the status of his health after the Prince of Wales, Prince Charles, whom Joshua had contact with was confirmed positive for coronavirus.

 

Anthony Joshua had met with the British royal family including Prince Charles, at the Westminister Abbey earlier this month to celebrate his heritage on Commonwealth Day.

 

However his spokesperson told Mail Online that “AJ is at home following government guidelines, he is fit and well.

 

 

“He wishes everyone affected a speedy recovery and a huge thank you to all the front line key workers.”

 

READ ALSO: Abba Kyari Arrives Gwagwalada Hostipal For Coronavirus Treatment

 

Prince Charles, the Prince of Wales and heir to the British throne, has tested positive for coronavirus.

 

Prince Charles had earlier been displaying mild symptoms over the weekend before being tested on Monday.

 

A Clarence House spokesman said on Wednesday that although the prince tested positive to the virus, he still remains in good health and is self- isolating at a royal estate in Scotland.

 

His wife, Camilla Duchess of Cornwall tested negative to the virus.

 

The spokesperson said: “He has been displaying mild symptoms but otherwise remains in good health and has been working from home throughout the last few days as usual.

Leave a Reply

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.