5 Incredible Chicken Recipes You Can Try For New Year Celebrations
It’s about that time of the year again and you don’t want to bore your family and guests with the same old regular fried chicken you always prepare on the 1st of Januray….Stick around as we take you through 7 incredible chicken recipes you can try during your New Year celebrations.
It’s almost impossible to find anyone that hates chicken; we might have our differences when it comes to method of preparation, but we all love the tasty delight of the delicious poultry.
Here are 5 Recipes you can try this season:
1. Stuffed Chicken
Some extra cheesy goodness never hurt anyone. Here we stuff our chicken with mozzarella cheese.
- Use a sharp knife to cut a deep slit into each chicken breast and stuff pockets with the mozzarella then press edges of the chicken together to seal the chicken close.
- Season the surface of the chicken with salt and pepper.
- In three separate bowls add flour, eggs and bread crumbs respectively.
- Into the bowl with bread crumbs, whisk in garlic powder, dried oregano, Parmesan and salt.
- Into the flour dip the stuffed chicken and shake off excess, then dip into egg to coat. Next you dredge the chicken in bread crumbs making sure it is evenly covered.
- In a large frying pan, fry the chicken under medium heat until golden on both sides.
- Put off the heat then sprinkle the remaining Parmesan on top of chicken.
- Transfer the chicken into a preheated oven and bake for about 20 minutes more.
2. Sautéed Chicken
This involves a two-stage procedure;
- Heat some butter and olive oil in a sauté pan over medium heat.
- Cut your boneless chicken (preferably chicken breasts) into cutlets.
- Coat the cutlets with mixture of flour, salt and ground pepper.
- Place the coated cutlets in the sauté pan and cooked until properly browned.
- Remove the chicken unto a plate and add garlic into the sauté pan, leaving to cook.
- Add chicken broth and lemon juice, leave to boil for some minutes.
- This allows the flavor to soak in well. Add the chicken back into the pan and allow to simmer.
- Garnish with fresh chopped parsley. Your sautéed chicken is ready for consumption!
3. Baked chicken
Baked chicken is another heavenly method that many of us don’t know about.
- Here you mix paprika pepper, flour, salt and ground pepper until even.
- Do not add water to the mixture.
- Coat your already cut Chicken parts finely with the mixture.
- Place some butter into the baking pan and put it in a preheated oven allowing it to melt.
- Bake for 45 minutes and make sure to keep close watch.
- Check to make sure both sides are done. Your baked chicken is ready!
4. Chicken-veggie stir fry
Your family will definitely love this one.
- Fry marinated chicken parts until a color change is noticed and place aside.
- Pour some oil into a medium sized frying pan over low heat.
- Add chopped onions, minced chili pepper, garlic and ginger into the heated oil and stir fry for a while.
- Add chopped bell peppers (green, yellow, red) and carrots and stir fry for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add seasoning cubes, curry, ground pepper, soy sauce, salt and stir until evenly blended.
- Add your earlier stir-fried chicken and stir properly.
- Pour in some corn starch and continue stirring for about 2 minutes.
- Your tasty delight is ready! This can paired with white rice or spaghetti.
5. Smoked Chicken
Smoking chicken is a delicious alternative to regular frying.
- In a bowl, mix dark brown sugar, salt, ground pepper, paprika pepper, thyme, chopped garlic until even.
- Sprinkle and coat your chicken thoroughly with the mixture.
- Refrigerate for 2 to 7 hours.
- Place on your smoker and smoke for 3 hours under 250 degree heat.
- Remove once evenly browned. Hmmm tastes delicious !!