Topic: Prayer For Your Community/Neighbourhood
Welcome to the 8th Month of 2020.
God will enrich your life with wisdom, understanding, knowledge, courage, faith, faithfulness, good health, peace of mind, result from your work, result from your business, result from living a responsible lifestyle and grant you the grace to live for Him. Go into this month with fullness of Joy and embrace peace within and around you. I release the grace to know when to move and when to stop on you, in Jesus’ Name
Memorise: That our garners may be full, affording all manner of store: that our sheep may bring forth thousands and ten thousands in our streets: – Psalm 144:13
Bible Reading: Romans 12:15-16 (KJV)
15 Rejoice with them that do rejoice, and weep with them that weep.
16 Be of the same mind one toward another. Mind not high things, but condescend to men of low estate. Be not wise in your own conceits.
1. Father, thank You for my community/neighborhood. Thank You for the local government officials, elected representatives and all leaders within the community.
2. Father, I take over this community/neighborhood for You. As I preach the gospel in this neighborhood, let everyone give their lives to You in the mighty name of Jesus.
3. Father, increase the rate of development of my community/neighborhood. Let it become the home of great discoveries and successes.
4. Father, arrest every witch or wizard operating within or around my community/neighborhood with Your fire.
5. Father, make this neighborhood free from crime and every form of unrest in the mighty name of Jesus.
6. Father, make me a spiritual and financial blessing to the people of my community.
7. Father, let us only have cause to celebrate with each other, rather than mourn in this neighborhood, in the mighty name of Jesus.
8 Father, don’t let any disease break out in this neighborhood.
9. Father, let there be love amongst us in this neighborhood.
10. I bless the ground of this neighborhood; it will only yield good things for us in the mighty name of Jesus.
11. I pray that the leaders of this community will lead us with the fear of God.
12. Your special prayer request for your community/neighborhood.
I stand in agreement with you today and pray that the Lord will grant all your requests concerning your community/neighbourhood, in the mighty name of Jesus.
Saturday Action Point:
Be a shining light in your community.
Bible in One Year: 2 Kings 20:21