One of the most iconic movies Gabrielle Union ever appeared in was deliver us from Eva; where she portrayed a crazy possessive girlfriend hiding beneath a facade of innocence but actually a Cruella D’eville in person.
One would however think the above ends on the TV screen and not in the real world as it should be. The list below however throws that assumption in the bin.
A picture went viral on twitter containing a list of rules drafted by a girlfriend for her boyfriend.
The account who posted the picture explained he found it in a used car he had bought; he thought it was hilarious and decided to post it online.
He was however forced to take it down a few hours later when people thought the list had been drafted by his own girlfriend.
Take a peep at the list below and the 22 rules of relationship engagements it contains including comments from shocked social media users;
“The rules are:
- You are NOT to have a single girls phone number
- You are NOT to follow them on any social media (including Instagram, Snapchat, and Twitter)
- You are NOT to hang out with Keegan (including his house or anywhere public)
- You are NOT to go to Honda without me
- You are NOT to hang out with your friends more than two times a week
- You are NOT to look at a single girl
- If girls come up to you at any place or anytime you are to WALK away
- Mo is to NOT hang out (with) us every time we hang out
- You are NOT to ask for h–d
- You are NOT to get mad at me about a single thing ever again
- You are NOT to bring up Tyler, Noah, Deven, or Josh ever again
- You are NOT allowed to drink unless I am with you
- I am allowed to do a phone check when EVER I please
- If we move in there are NEVER to be girls at our house
- If we move in together your friends will RARELY be allowed over
- If I catch you around girls I kill you
- You are NOT to ditch me for your friends
- Austin does NOT CONTROL WHEN I HANG OUT WITH YOU!
- We are to go on a legit date once every two weeks at least
- If I say jump you say “how high princess”
- You are to make sure you tell me you love me once a day at least so I know you’re not messing around
- You are to NEVER take longer than 10 mins to text me back.”
Reacting to the list, someone wrote, “Run!!!” one single word filled with so much horror.
Another person said reflecting she might be cheating;
“She sounds crazy but it also sounds like he cheated and she took him back,”
Another person though it was outright outrageous and didn’t hide it;
“A classic example of what abusive behavior in women can look like. This isn’t cute or sweet or just for anyone’s own good, this is controlling,”
Express how you feel in the comment box below, do you think the lady was being fair?