Since the last general election in 2019, Nigeria has had a lot of positive and negative outcomes; insecurity, inflation and many more.
This coming election scheduled to hold on February 25, 2023, Nigerians are determined to vote the right candidates to right all the wrongs that have been done in the previous administration.
Have you asked these questions,
- Why should I collect my Permanent Voters Card (PVC)?
- Must I vote?
- Why should I vote?
- What makes this election different?
Well, what is different is that we have a chance to elect the right candidate unbiased. This is the chance that we have been given according to the law to elect another leader till the next 4 years.
Since 2018, a lot of Nigerians have been lamenting about the poor state of Nigeria, the constant rise of insecurity, the high rate of brain drain and low pay.
More than ever Nigerians are interested in this election including the youths who have been talking about it non stop on social media; urging everyone to get their PVC and remote bad leaders.
Your vote counts! That’s right, if you do not vote, your slip will be used by corrupt persons who will use it to vote the wrong person.
How else do they get extra slip if not the ones that were not used to vote? Think about it.
Have you ever heard of the phrase ‘anything your eye see, collect am?’ This phrase simply says you should accept what you see or what happens.
Be ready to accept whatever the elected person does, if you do not vote.
Here is why you should collect your PVC and vote
- The most qualified candidate must be selected without bias
- If you do not vote, your slip will be wrongly used
- You vote could help elect the best candidate
- Nigeria needs to be lead by some one who has its best interest by heart
- Your PVC is your power card; not just as a means of identification but a means to vote
- Nigeria needs a strong, unbiased and equipped leader to save it from the worsening insecurity and economic crisis
- Election happens every 4 years, take the chance to fight for you candidate
I could go on and on about why you should vote and why this election matters, however I need you to ask yourself ‘why am I not voting?’
Why did you make that decision? Do you think regardless of your vote, the election will be rigged?