Nigerians applying for international remote jobs is becoming a norm. You get to earn in foreign currency and deal with foreign clients while working from home, gaining international exposure without leaving your country.
The rise of the international remote and hybrid workforce presents opportunities for both multinational corporations and start-ups.
It demonstrates that even after two years of lockdown and the opportunity for many employees to rethink how, where, and for whom they work, global mobility and international working in all its forms are still highly sought after.
Here are international remote jobs you should apply for
Marketing Manager (Full-Time) at Meowtel
Location: Anywhere in the World; 100% Remote
- Develop our content strategy and oversee the production/development of each piece.
- Use analytics across all channels/platforms to set objectives and measure marketing performance.
- Identify and test new user acquisition channels – hopefully you love TikTok!
- Conduct user research and interview both Meowtel customers and sitters.
- Manage campaigns (partnerships, advertising, etc).
- Manage social networks.
- Plan Meowtel-related events for our community and lead our participation in industry events (CatCon).
- Establish strategic partnerships with companies and brands who can add value to our community.
- Plan, procure, and maintain all social and creative assets in an organized manner.
Deadline: Wednesday, September 21st 2022 at 9pm PST.
To apply for this remote job, click on this link.
Senior Frontend Engineer (React.js) at GoHiring GmbH
Location: Anywhere in the World; 100% Remote
- At least 5 years of experience in software development
- At least 2 years of experience with React.js
- Good knowledge of Ruby
- Advocate of high code quality and engineering best practices
- Experience with tools built on top of REST API and JSON API
- It comes naturally for the applicants to write their own tests with Jest and have an experience with acceptance testing in other frameworks (for example, Capybara in Ruby)
- Must be located +-4 hours CET
- Fluent in English
How to apply
Applying for remote jobs are not hard. To apply for this remote work, click on this link.
Direct Response Copywriter at Happy Mammoth
Location: Remote, Work from Anywhere
Happy Mammoth is a fast-growing natural food tech business selling across Europe, Australia and the United States.
- Write compelling copy across all marketing channels, including sales page copy, email campaigns, VSLs, eComm product pages, FB Ads & other mediums as required
- Working with the Marketing Manager to create new offers and funnels
- Extensive customer and product ingredient research
- Keep up-to-date with new
- Work on product launches from product formulation through to product launch
- Work with the team of Facebook, Google and Native media buyers to determine what copy needs to be written
- Perform additional duties as assigned
Click on this link to apply for this job.
Copywriter at Sugatan
Remote Worldwide, Full-Time, Copywriting, $20.00 – $30.00 per hour.
Sugatan is the leading ROI-Positive Growth Team for eCommerce.
Click on this link to view the job description, requirements and how to apply.
Senior Digital Marketing Manager at Chatfuel
Chatfuel is the largest no-code chatbot-building platform for Facebook Messenger, Instagram, and websites.
Their customers create bots for sales and marketing funnel automation, lead generation and nurturing, customer support, and communication.
Click on this link to view the job description, requirements and application form.
Head of Finance at Sourcegraph
Sourcegraph builds universal code search for every developer and company so they can innovate faster.
- Extensive experience leading and building finance and accounting functions and departments at both public and high-growth private SaaS companies.
- Ability to operate at a strategic level as well as roll-up sleeves with the business and drive tactical execution of large projects.
- Deep understanding of financial modeling and key metrics used in B2B SaaS; strong solid understanding of GAAP
- Experience making decisions around marketing spend, pricing, sales comp plans, budget scenarios, and burn allocations.
- Experience presenting to the Board of Directors and presenting compelling arguments at the executive level.
- Understanding of modern Revenue Operations in B2B SaaS.
- Experience owning accounting operations (payroll, AP, AR, deal desk, and tax).
- Ability to work in an async & remote environment.
Click on this link to apply for this remote job.