A story posted by a Facebook user, Ifeanyi Emmanuel Onwukaike narrates how a woman threw up an insect after taking a concoction given to her by a herbalist.
Onwukaike, explained that the woman who experienced the incident is his sister. He explained that she had been battling with pains in her stomach since 2010 but she was finally relived after meeting the herbalist this 2018.
Onwukaike revealed that his sister was taken to different specialists who stated that she was suffering from worms or ulcer. He added that their mother decided to take his sister to a herbalist after they discovered that modern medicine wasn’t working.
He said his sister was taken to a herbalist in Nkanu in Enugu state. He explained that his sister threw up the insect after she took the things the herbalist had given to eat. The man who was happy about his sister’s health gave thanks to God on Facebook. He said: “The poison my sister vomited yesterday 2nd day of April 2018. She has been battling for this since 2010, immediately we finish our father’s burial she felt sick, i have taken her to many specialist result always worms or ulcer, after she dreamt how she vomited substance on Friday night been 30th March 2018 mum decided we go for traditional treatment to one man in Nkanu Enugu province Biafra. The man gave her leaf to shew after 30 minutes and another root to shew less than 25 minutes after she shew the root she started vomiting and this was the result. What can we say but thanks be to our God ChukwuOkike. That’s the world we live in. May God help us.”