List Of ministers accompanying Buhari to China to secure $2 million loan
The President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, Muhammadu Buhari will once again leave the country on a journey to China in order to secure a greater support from Beijing for the infrastructure development of the country especially in key areas such as power, roads, railways, aviation, water supply and housing sectors.
Joining the President in the visit to China which is aimed at overall development of the country infrastructurally and also to secure a $2 million loan to finance the 2016 national budget are:
(1) Agriculture – Audu Ogbeh
(2) Water Resources- Suleiman Adamu
(3) Transport – Rotimi Amaechi
(4) Defence- Mohammed Dan Ali
(5) Power, Works & Housing – Babatunde Fashola
(6) Industry, Trade & Investment- Aisha Abubakar
(7) Federal Capital Territory- Mohammed Bello
(8) Science & Technology – Ogbonnaya Onu
(9) Foreign Affairs- Geoffrey Onyeama
The Presidential entourage is also expected to include some state Governors according to information released by the Presidency.