Brownies, with their rich chocolate flavor, crispy edges and fudgy middles will leave you in awe for days. It’s no wonder that the lot of us have been won over, again and again, by this captivating snack. Although making the perfect brownies has proved difficult, with an expert recipe, it can be achieved. Prepared below is a recipe list for making the super moist and fudgy brownies you so desire.
Ingredients for brownies
- 2 eggs
- Granulated sugar
- All-purpose flour
- Chocolate chips
- Powdered sugar
- Unsweetened cocoa powder
- Canola/olive oil
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
Procedure for making brownies
- First things first, in a medium bowl, add granulated sugar, flour, unsweetened cocoa powder, chocolate chips, salt and powdered sugar.
- In a separate bowl, pour some water, crack the two eggs open into it, vanilla extract, and oil. Whisk together until even.
- The next thing is to slowly turn in the contents of the first bowl (the dry mixture) into the second bowl (the liquid mixture) that contains the eggs, water etc.
- Fold and combine the mixtures until a thick and even batter is formed.
- Into a 8×8 inch baking pan, pour the batter after lining with parchment paper (bakery paper).
- Using a spatula, spread the thick batter to all four corners of the baking pan until all areas are covered and also use to smoothen the top.
- What follows is to bake! Place pan into heated oven and bake for about 40 to 45 minutes.
- Check once in a while with toothpick inserted into it to see if done; when it comes out freely with few crumbs attached, it is ready.
- Once it is ready, bring out the brownies to completely down then slice into little straight squares with a clean knife.
Note that the leftover brownies can stay well for up to a month when stored in a freezer.