Man shares 10 amazing facts about wife-to-be
A Twitter user, Bob Phondo has taken to the microblogging platform to share 10 super cool facts about his fiancee ahead of their wedding this weekend.
The Malawi man narrated how she agreed to date him despite knowing that he was sleeping on a couch in his friend’s house.
Phondo added that she helped him pay his rent for months, among other things.
Tweeting via @BobPhondo, he wrote:
I wanna share 10 things about this woman before we wed this weekend;
1. When I met her I had no place to stay. I was sleeping on a couch at a friend’s house. And she knew.
2. I found a place later on, and she helped paying my rent for months.
3. She got me my first car ever.
4. My laptop got damaged and I needed it so much at the time so I could work on my things in order to earn something. She gave me hers.
5. She covered most costs for our dates for a year.
6. She invested in our first two businesses together. And opted for me to run them full time.
7. I never met her mom until when I brought my family to meet hers.
8. She celebrated and congratulated me for any penny I made at the time, even when it was as little as $10.
9. She supported everything I was trying to do to make ends meet. Whether it earned us money or not.
10. Though I’m very stable and all that now, I know she doesn’t really care about those things. She cares about me solely. I know she’d give me anything in the world if she had to,coz she has proved it over and over again.
Ladies and gentlemen, that’s the kinda woman I’m marrying.