Getting wider hips is probably paramount in your mind right now because, of course not all of us were blessed with that Rihanna body or Cardi B hip form. But, don’t be discouraged just yet; there is still hope!
Certainly, achieving that body goal can not be attained overnight. But with continuous persistence and hard work, the wider hips and bigger booty you really desire can be gotten.
This is where exercise comes in. It has been discovered that actively engaging in particular workout procedures can enhance body shape and form.
These exercises hit the spot – they work on the toning the hips and butt, giving you a firmer and curvier look.
The procedures are quite precise and easy to follow, however, some might require the use of light/medium weight equipments.
For best results, complete each exercise procedure three times weekly. Do well to rest for about 1 to 2 minutes between intervals.
Here are 6 secret workout procedures that can boost your form and give you wider hips.
- Side leg lifts
This exercise focuses on your hips and glutes.
- Lie down on your right side with your legs on top of each. Use your right hand to support your head while using your left to support your form by placing it on the floor with your palm facing down.
- Brace your core and begin raising your left leg as high as you can manage. Stay in that position for about 2 seconds before slowly returning to starting position.
- Repeat until 15 reps are completed.
- Switch from your right side to your left and repeat the procedure.
- Glute bridges
This can also be called hip raises. It works on the glutes as well.
- Lie down with your back flat against the floor and your head touching the ground too. Keeping your back straight, bend your knees at a 90 degrees angle and place your feet on the floor.
- Place your hands flat against your sides and keep your palms facing down.
- Breathing through your nose, press on your heels and raise your hips by squeezing your glutes, hamstring and pelvic area together. Pause for 2 seconds at the top before returning to starting position.
- Complete 30 times.
Squats are very common lower body toners. Your wider hips are achievable with this routine.
- Stand straight with your feet apart. Make sure you do not extend beyond what you can endure. Point out your toes a little.
- Bending your knees, push your hips and butt out as if to sit on a chair. Clasp your hands together.
- Keep your neck and back straight as you drop down until your thighs become parallel to the ground.
- Keep your knees bent slightly outward and your weight should rest on your heels.
- Return back to starting position and repeat for about 30 times.
- Chair yoga pose
This particular yoga pose is great at focusing on your hips and glutes.
- Stand straight with your feet together and your arms down by your sides.
- Press on your feet, bend your knees and stretch out your hands above your head. Thighs should be slightly parallel to the ground.
- Maintain your focus straight ahead and return back to starting position.
- Complete 30 times.
- Side lunge using dumbbells
This particular exercise really enhances the lower body, making it shapelier and more curvy.
- Stand straight with light/medium dumbbells in both hands at your side.
- Step out to the right with your right foot and bend your knee. Push your hips backward and ndrop your arms to the ground between your stretched out knee.
- Maintain a forward gaze.
- Push off from your right right foot and shift your weight to the left foot. Return to starting position and do your left foot.
- Repeat procedure alternating your feet 30 times.
- Duck walk
Great for strengthening your quadriceps.
- Place both hands on head and bend into a squat position.
- Begin to step to the right. You can take three extended steps.
- Come back to the left with 3 extended steps also.
- Stay as low as you can endure for better results.