Stir fry spaghetti has indeed been the trending sensation during this extended lock down period. Food vendors are cashing out endlessly using their various special and personalized recipes. The spicy stir-fry spaghetti is a delicious meal made from the combination of brilliantly colored ingredients to give it that ‘hmm’ taste. Meanwhile this food recipe is perfect for all spicy chicken lovers.
- Finely cut red bell peppers
- Finely cut green bell peppers
- Shitto (2 full tbs)
- Finely sliced onions
- Finely chopped ginger bits
- 1 seasoning cube
- Chicken bits
- Salt to taste
- Chicken stock (if available)
- Chopped garlic bits
- Thyme and curry powder
- Half pack of spaghetti
- Vegetable oil
Note that the spaghetti in use is the ‘thin’ type but you can also make use of the normal sized spaghetti if you wish.
- In a medium sized pan, preferably non-stick, heat up a small quantity of vegetable oil.
- Add in the chopped onions, garlic and ginger and stir fry for some time to bring out the natural flavors. Squeeze in the seasoning cube, and some curry powder and thyme.
- The finely cut red and green bell peppers go in next. Stir fry the vegetables for an additional period of time (say about 2 to 3 minutes).
- While this is going on, you should set to boil your spaghetti in another pot. It is preferable to do both (stir fry vegetables and boil the spaghetti) simultaneously in order to save time. (You can start cooking your spaghetti before stir frying the vegetables)
- Heat up some water in the pot and add in some salt and little drops of vegetable oil (this is to avoid a case of the spaghetti joining together and also prevent excessive foaming).
- Break in your spaghetti sticks or drop them whole if you prefer them longer. Cover the pot and allow to boil for some time.
- Make sure to check on the vegetables. Add in the chicken bits and stir fry until well done. Add little salt and seasoning cube if needed.
- When done, add in the chicken stock and spoons of shitto into the pan. Drain the spaghetti and transfer into the stir fry pan and incorporate the mixture together.
- Allow to stir fry for a few more minutes.
- Your yummy and spicy stir fry spaghetti is ready for consumption.