The University of Hawaii in USA invites applications for the International Merit Award Scholarship for the 2020/2021 academic year. The International Merit Award Scholarship is an automatic scholarship awarded to students for each year of undergraduate study.
The UHM Financial Aid Services is dedicated to making it possible for degree-seeking admitted students to attend UHM regardless of their economic circumstances. Students and families who lack the necessary resources to pay for educational expenses are encouraged to apply for financial aid by completing a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
This information is used to determine your financial aid eligibility. Each year they provide scholarships, grants, student employment, and loan opportunities to our students
Students who receive a New Warrior Scholarship are ineligible for the International Merit Award Scholarship.
Worth of Award
- The International Merit Award Scholarship at the University of Hawaii in the USA allows students to pay a tuition rate of 150% of the University’s resident tuition rate. (valued at ~ $16,380 per year for each year of attendance).
- This scholarship will not be reflected in one’s MyUH Services Financial Aid Information. But rather, student tuition costs will be adjusted when registering for full-time courses.
- Scholarship eligibility is determined when an Admissions Application is submitted.
- A separate scholarship application is not required.
- International Non-Resident students.
- Freshmen pr transfer students
How to Apply
- To be considered for financial aid you must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- A separate scholarship application is not required