Weight loss has become a way of life for many, from exercise, diets, supplements, meal replacement plans. All techniques adopted to loose weight fast.
But sometimes, these techniques do not work for everyone when it comes to weight loss, and it can be a little bit frustrating for most.
Here is a list of the fastest and easiest ways to loose weight within 3 weeks!. these techniques are proven methods for weight loss. We have helped you to filter out to best techniques that are sure to burn all those stubborn belly fat within just 3 weeks.
- Intermittent fasting; intermittent fasting is one of the most effective and best methods for weight loss. it is a pattern of eating that involves regular short-term fasts and consuming meals within a shorter time period during the day. It can also become a way of life for most as it is a healthy diet.
2. Drink a lot of water: Yes, water is the solution to a lot of our weight loss problems, it helps boost the metabolic rate and cleanses the system. If you want a more effective result, add fresh lemon juice and cucumber to your water. It helps with weigh loss and also brightens up the skin.
3. Portion control: portion control is a big deal when it comes to weight loss. Less they say is more. Reduce the portion of food you eat per meal. Its good to eat slowly, it makes you to get full easier. Its a good method for weight loss.
4. Eat more of protein, especially in the Morning: preferably avoid carbohydrates, eat more of proteins. Protein can regulate appetite hormones to help people feel full. Good choices for a high-protein breakfast include eggs, oats, nut and seed butters, quinoa porridge, sardines, and chia seed pudding.
5. Eat a lot of Fiber: Dietary fiber describes plant-based carbohydrates that it is not possible to digest in the small intestine, unlike sugar and starch. Including plenty of fiber in the diet can increase the feeling of fullness, potentially leading to weight loss. E.g fruits, peas, beans, nuts, seeds, whole-grain breakfast cereals.
6. Sleep well: As funny as it sounds, sleep goes a long way in weight loss. Numerous studies have shown that getting less than 5–6 hours of sleep per night is associated with increased incidence of obesity. Research has shown that insufficient or poor-quality sleep slows down the process in which the body converts calories to energy, called metabolism.
7. Try Reducing Stress Levels. Stress is believed to trigger the release of hormones such as adrenaline and cortisol, which initially decrease the appetite as part of the body’s fight or flight response. However, when people are under constant stress, cortisol can remain in the bloodstream for longer, which will increase their appetite and potentially lead to them eating more. Stress can be managed through Yoga, meditation, breathing and relaxation methods to help improve weight loss.