WordPress Web Developers/ SEO Analyst
A digital media firm in Lekki phase 1 is looking for the services of an experienced and passionate WordPress Developer/SEO Analyst to join our IT team! As a WordPress Developer at our company, you will be responsible for both back-end and front-end development, including creating WordPress themes and plugins.
We are expecting you to have a strong understanding of latest industry trends and content management systems and at least 1 year of experience; planning and developing websites across multiple products and organizations
WordPress Developer duties and responsibilities:
- Designing and implementing new features and functionality
- Establishing and guiding the website’s architecture
- Ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS
- Helping to formulate an effective, responsive design and turning it into a working theme and plugin.
SEO Analyst responsibilities:
- Conducting keyword research using various tools (like Keyword Planner and Moz)
- Performing competitive analysis and identifying gaps in our content or areas of improvement in our web design
- Tracking important SEO metrics including organic traffic, conversion rates and time spent on page
WordPress Developer requirements and qualifications
- Experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications
- Experience designing and developing responsive design websites
- Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc.
- Ability to understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers
- Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages
- Ability to design websites using shopify
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (such as Git, SVN, and Mercurial)
- Strong understanding of PHP back-end development
Send CV to [email protected]