Amomgst the aides attached to the office of the Vice President Yemi Osinbajo who have been speculated to have been sacked by the Prwsident, Mohammadu Buhari, have said that they are yet to receive any sack letter to this respect.
This was disclosed in several interviews conducted by PUNCH news correspondents on Thursday, November 7.
Recall that the Herald reported the list of names of the aides speculated to have been sacked and which published by Daily Trust online, PUNCH correspondent therefore made its inquires based in the names contained on the list.
Ifeoluwa Adedayo, Special Assistant to the VP on Innovation, disclosed that he was yet to receive any sack letter and that he resumed work as usual on Thursday.
However, when questioned about the veracity of the news that their access cards, which granted them access into the villa,had been withdraw, Adedayo ended the call, giving no answer.
READ ALSO: SHOCKING: Individuals, Small Firms no Longer Allowed to Buy Treasury Bills -CBN
“I have also been hearing about it but I have not received any letter. We are still resuming for work,” he claimed.
The Senior Special Assistant on National Boundary Commission, Tola Asekun, said;
“Don’t believe all those things, please,” Asekun said before hurriedly ending the call.