Male or female, we all have boobs. Whether its protruded or tiny, sometimes, we just have to admire this amazing part of our bodies.
Here are 7 Facts about your breasts that will blow your mind.
1. Nipple stimulation = a closer bond with your sexual partner.
A recent study aimed to find exactly why men are attracted to breasts, and the answer they found is that it’s a partial result of evolution. In that men have learned that by stimulating a woman’s nipple, the woman is then more inclined to feel attracted and connected to her partner physically.
2. Some women can achieve orgasm from nipple stimulation alone
In a 2009 study, 29% of the 213 women studied had achieved orgasm from nipple stimulation alone. That’s because women’s brains process genital and nipple stimulation in the same exact way.
3. Men have nipples and breasts because all fetuses are female at first.
That’s right! Every fetus starts as female, and it isn’t until six weeks that testosterone starts to take hold. But even before that six-week mark, nipples and breasts are already part of the body.
4. Scientists seriously do not know why women have full breasts all the time.
Primates have full breasts only when they’re breastfeeding, and then they quickly go back to normal. But human breasts appear full even when we’re not breastfeeding. So…what gives? There are a bunch of theories, including one about how our full breasts are similar to the round and bright red buttcheeks of our ape ancestors.
5. Studies show that breastfeeding can have long-term benefits for moms, including lowering risks of heart disease and cancer.
6. And breastfeeding actually changes the way a mother’s brain works! It makes the mother more attuned to her own child’s crying.
7. There are more than 4 million new bras produced every day.