1. Good day Sir, congratulation on the successful conduct of APC’s convention in Lagos to elect its presidential candidate for 2015 election. Though you were denied the luxury to conduct the ‘selection’ in your bedroom as usual, you still managed to weep the Oshimoles into line behind your ‘beloved godson’, General Mohammadu Buhari [rtd]. Having succeeded in forcing APC governors to ‘gang up’ against other presidential aspirants, you set the stage for the exercise to be professionally manipulated to produce him as the elected presidential candidate of APC. Consequently, Governor Okorocha, one of the presidential candidates had since been blaming his failure to win the primary election on what he calls ‘gang up of APC governors’. If any other presidential candidate was the beneficiary of the ‘gang up’, your godson would have condemned it and incited his supporters to soak ‘dogs and baboons’ in blood. He had since been adopted as a consensus candidate for northern Nigeria [Hausa, Fulani and Kanuri Muslims to be specific]. According to Alhaji Coomassie, the Chairman of a Hausa Fulani pressure group, ACF, the north ‘is going to support a northern candidate. And since APC had voted a northern candidate, we are going to support him 100%. So Buhari is our candidate for the 2015 election’.
2. Barely eleven days after Nigerian independence in 1960, Sir Ahmadu Bello, was quoted to have said that ‘this new nation called Nigeria should be an estate of our great grand father, Usman Dan Fodio. We must ruthlessly prevent a change of power. We use the minorities in the north as winning tools and the south as a conquered territory, never allow them to rule over us and never allow them to have control over their future’. Since above statement was made by the Sultan, it had continued to serve as a roadmap for Hausa Fulani politicians, hence they believe that it is their birth right to use any means possible to either reclaim power or prevent non Hausa Fulani Muslims from ruling over them. Sir, as long as prominent Nigerians like you prefer to serve them as ‘winning tools’, Hausa Fulani politicians will continue to behave as if Nigeria is an estate of Usman Dan Fodio. In 1961, the same Sultan Bello said ‘ I am set and fully armed to conquer the Action Group in the same ruthless manner my great grand father conquered Alkalawa, a town in Sokoto Province during the last Century’ [See Daily Times Newspaper of 3rd May 1961]. May I remind you Sir, that what happened to Chief Obafemi Awolowo and the Action Group between then and 1966 were direct consequences of this statement. Any Yoruba politician who fails to find out the real source of conflict between the two illustrious sons of Oduduwa, Chief Awolowo and Chief Akintola and adjust accordingly may have himself/herself to blame. You can never be more loyal to Hausa Fulani politicians than late Chief MKO Abiola, but where is he today and how was he rewarded?
3. There are irrefutable records at the United States District Court for Northern District of Illinois indicating that most of your assets and properties were confiscated by the US government in 1993 because of your involvement in drug trafficking in the US. The records also indicate that you were an employee of Mobil Nigeria Limited on a salary of $2,400 per month and a proud owner of ten  bank accounts, one at First Heritage Bank and nine at Citi International Bank. In response to a petition filed by Sir, BA Olowu challenging your suitability to re-contest 2003 governorship election in Lagos state, above facts amongst others were made known by Andrew W. Kellum, a Narcotic Attache at the US Embassy in Nigeria in his letter to the former Chairman of NDLEA, Alhaji Bello Lafiagi in 2003. He disclosed that you operated a drug cartel that distributed drugs in the US and that cocaine, heroine, guns and other paraphernalia used in running the drug business were all recovered from your drug cartel in Chicago in 1993. That out of over $1.4 million US Dollars found in your accounts, you forfeited $460,000 US Dollars to the US government. That in 1993, a court case, with case number 93 C 4483 was filed before Judge Nordberg of the United State District Court for Northern District of Illinois, against you regarding the forfeiture of funds in your Bank accounts. That the court in the order given in 1993, said the drug deal, specifically in white heroin, involved you, your wife, Lee Andrew Edward, Abiodun Agbele and Adegboyega M. Akande. He then concluded emphatically that though you were not subjected to criminal prosecution, but for the fact that you acceded to forfeit $460,000 US Dollars to the US government on account of your trafficking in drugs in the US was on its own a conviction. For your information Sir, the District Court is willing to release on demand, certified true copies of court papers which found you guilty of drug trafficking and subsequent forfeiture of your money to the US government and confiscation of most of your assets and properties by the US government. However, if you are not a convicted drug baron as contained in the court papers and Kellum’s letter to NDLEA, call a world press conference and exonerate yourself with relevant documents because APC cannot afford to have a convicted drug baron as its national leader.
4. In order to actualize your self-imposed task of installing a Hausa Fulani president in 2015, you collaborated with Hausa Fulani politicians, the most conservative ethnic groups in the country to form a political party, All Progressives Congress [APC]. Funny enough, the slogan of APC is ‘change’ but, change from what to what? The policies of APC controlled states, especially those states in the north and antecedents of its key members are anything but progressive. Some of APC controlled states in the north are Sokoto state, Kano state, Borno state and Yobe state. These states are dominated by Hausa, Fulani and Kanuri Muslims. At the recently concluded National Conference, they rejected fiscal federalism, state police, local government autonomy, resource control, Child Rights Bill amongst others. They consider western education, birth control, vaccination against polio and girl child education as anti Islam. Because of their ‘progressive’ policies, Nigeria is yet to eradicate polio and these states account for over 90% of beggars, internally displaced persons, illiterates and Almajiris in Nigeria. While a girl child as young as 7 years old is given out in marriage, a boy child as young as 5 years old is dumped with any Imam anywhere for years to acquire Islamic education with no support whatsoever from his biological parents. In these ‘progressive’ states, people reproduce like rabbits as long as they live thereby creating inexhaustible reservoirs of expendable human robots [Almajiris] whom your godson and other Hausa Fulani politicians had been using to prosecute religious riots often initiated by them. Sir, are these the much trumpeted changes Nigerians should expect from APC?
5. Your godson is expected to ‘captain’ the Nigerian ship should APC emerge victorious in 2015 presidential election but his utterances are to say the least disturbing. While speaking in Kaduna at a seminar organized by Supreme Council for Sharia in Nigeria in 2001, he said ‘ Sharia should be introduced in full across Nigeria. I will continue to show openly and inside me the total commitment to the Sharia movement that is sweeping all over Nigeria. God’s willing, we will not stop the agitation for the total implementation of the Sharia in the country. It is a legal responsibility which Allah has given us within the context of one Nigeria to continue to uphold the practice of Sharia wholeheartedly and to educate non-Muslims that they have nothing to fear. What remains of Muslims in Nigeria is for them to redouble their efforts and educate fellow Muslims on the need to promote the full implementation of Sharia Laws’. In spite of the bloody Sharia riots in Kaduna state in 2000 which claimed thousands of lives and destroyed properties worth millions of naira, he was here in 2001 announcing his ‘total commitment to Sharia movement that is sweeping across all over Nigeria’ this was arrogant display of insensitivity. He went further to promise that ‘we will not stop the agitation for the total implementation of Sharia in the country’. He then enjoined his fellow Muslims to avoid the mistake of casting their votes for anyone who will not protect their faith. His total commitment to promote full implementation of Sharia Laws in Nigeria might have convinced him to regard Boko Haram terrorists as partners in the service of Allah because apart from warning president Jonathan that any attack on Boko Haram terrorists would be considered as an attack on the north, he went further to criticize president Jonathan for not treating Boko Haram terrorists the same way Niger Delta militants were being treated. He said that Boko Haram terrorists were only fighting for their rights, hence Jonathan should stop bombing them and destroying their homes. Sir, what ‘changes ‘ do we expect from a man with such undiluted commitment to promote full implementation of Sharia Laws in Nigeria?
6. Sir, I observe that you and other key members of APC always threaten to set the nation ablaze if APC does not emerge victorious in 2015 presidential election. During your investiture as the Pro Chancellor of Ladoke Akintola University of Technology in Ogbomosho, you said ‘no government that wants people’s votes will be doing what they are doing. They are already planning to rig the elections but be prepared to protect your votes, nobody serves you freedom a lar carte. It is going to be rig and roast’. In 2010, Alhaji Abubakar Atiku said ‘those who make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable’. In 2014, Mallam El Rufai said ‘ the next election is likely to be violent and many people are likely going to die. And the only alternative left to get power is to take it by force, this is the reality on the ground’. In March 2014, APC Chieftain from North East, Alhaji Abu Shuluwa said ‘Nigeria will descend into anarchy if Jonathan is allowed to contest 2014 election’. When APC members from Niger state visited your godson in Kaduna on 14 May 2012 he said ‘ They either conduct a free and fair election or if what happened in 2011 should happen again in 2015, the dogs and baboons will all be soaked in blood.’ APC Publicity Secretary, Alhaji Lai Mohammed said ‘let us remind the presidency in case it has forgotten that electoral fraud triggered civil war in Algeria in the 1990s’. The Chairman of APC, Chief John Oyegun said ‘if we do not see any discernable change of attitude on the part of government then we will move to the next stage on the list of actions that our party intends to take to stop the rot being perpetrated by the PDP government’. During Salvation Rally in Port Harcourt, Governor Amerchi said ‘what is the essence of going to court when the Federal Government does not obey the laws? That is why APC will not go to court any longer. If you rig us out we will rig ourselves in, which means if you can rig us out in 2015, we will form our own government. We have met on that, we have agreed on that. We will install our own government and there will be two governments’. At his inauguration on 27 November 2014, Governor Aregbesola said ‘ We will take over Federal Government next year. Anything you have get it ready. We must pursue Jonathan out of Abuja next year by all means necessary’.
7. Judging from your antecedents, election is never credible unless you are declared the winner. You all promised to set the nation ablaze if you do not win next year’s presidential election, no problem. The other day, I saw your godson in a group photograph with his beautiful children, how will he feel if anyone kills these innocent, lovely children just because a politician does not win an election? Sir, how will you feel if your beautiful wife is ‘roasted’ because a politician does not win an election? Even if any election is massively rigged, does that justify killing anybody? If you kill Nigerians as you and your godson promise to do and take over power this year, what next? When will you use your privileged position to serve your creator and mankind instead of chasing shadow and shedding blood? Your godson utterances led to post election violence that swept through the north in 2011. Apart from creating thousands of orphans, widows, widowers and crowning him as a very violent and unrepentant sadist, what has he benefited from that avoidable but massive destruction of lives and properties?
8. The participation of your godson as APC presidential candidate in the forthcoming presidential election is a two edged sword. Whether he wins or not there may be problems. If he does not win, you and your godson are most likely to stir up violence. But this time, I am afraid there may be reprisal attacks which may degenerate into total breakdown of law and order. If he wins, the people of Niger Delta may disrupt oil and gas production to make his government ungovernable because they believe that Hausa Fulani politicians are the sponsors of Boko Haram terrorists and Fulani herdsmen. Such a development will have very serious adverse effects on the economy. However, this can be averted if the recommendations of the recently concluded National Conference are fully implemented. This country must not be allowed to break up as predicted by the Americans. God bless Nigeria.