Topic: Prayers for Your Nation
Personal Daily Confession
In Him nothing is impossible because He is the one that cause all things to work together for my good. I can not be moved and I will not be shaken because the name of Jesus is my defence. Hallelujah!
Memorize: For kings, and for all that are in authority; that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty. – 1 Timothy 2:2
Bible Reading: 1 Timothy 2:2 (KJV)
1 I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men;
2 For kings, and for all that are in authority; that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty.
3 For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour;
4 Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.
1. Praise God for your nation. Bless Him for all the natural and human resources that He has given your nation.
2. Father, please have mercy on my nation for all the sins that have been committed on our land. Lord, please have mercy.
3. Father, cause a great revival to break forth in my nation like in the days of Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego.
4. Father, hear the cry of the poor, oppressed and needy in my nation.
5. Father, arise and let the enemies of my nation scatter.
6. Father, give the leaders of my nation wisdom to govern us correctly in the mighty name of Jesus.
7. Lord, destroy every disease the devil is using to take the lives of people in my nation.
8. Father, make my nation great spiritually, economically, technologically, and in all other positive ways.
9. Father, put an end to terrorism, wars, crime and disunity in my nation.
10. Father, let all the lawmakers and government officials in my nation carry out their duties according to Your leading.
11. Father, breathe into the educational sector of my nation so that our future will be bright.
12. Special prayer request for your nation.
I join my faith with yours and pray that the Lord will grant all your requests for your nation, in the mighty name of Jesus.
My life is an embodiment of praise because the Holy Spirit keeps me above and beyond the desires of adversaries, in Jesus’ name.
I decree, my life can never be bound to any known or unknown challenge, The Holy Spirit is working and living inside of me.
I am untouchable for failure, delay, denial and any form of rejection through the help of the Holy Spirit, in the mighty name of Jesus
I cancel every negative utterance about my life that limits or delay my purpose from coming to fruition in Jesus’ name
I decree my life is firmly established and planted nothing will uproot or destabilise my existence knowingly or unknowingly in Jesus’ name
I decree my settlement (mention) cannot be revoked or delayed by any known or unknown forces in Jesus name
I decree my life will not whither either suddenly or gradually through the Holy Spirit, in Jesus’ name
I decree I will always flourish according to the plans of God for me, in the name of Jesus
Never join others to curse your nation; rather, pray always for the good of your nation
Bible Reading in One Year: Isaiah 1-4
This Daily Devotional guide was written by Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye.