Father Charged For Killing His Son By Force Feeding Him

Get real time updates directly on you device, subscribe now.

A 32-year-old father has been found guilty of killing his 3-year-old son by force-feeding him a porridge-like mixture of bread and cereal.

The father from North West London was found guilty by majority verdicts of manslaughter and cruelty to a child.

According to Press Association, on 27th November last year, the father called for an ambulance, and paramedics arrived to find the child lying on the floor in a nappy, showing no signs of life.

The prosecutor, Simon Denison QC, said during the trial that the defendant would slap his son or send him to bed on occasions when he vomited during feeding.

Denison also said: “There was a very large amount of vomit that looked like a porridge substance on his face and on his chest and not the floor.

“It was very difficult to clear his airway because of the amount of porridge-like substance that was in his throat. When CPR was attempted, more of the substance came out.”

The defendant was remanded in custody to be sentenced by Mr Justice Singh at the Old Bailey on Thursday.

Comments are closed.