The Kaduna State Emergency Management Agency (SEMA) says three out of the four injured victims of Jan. 4, gas explosion that left five people dead in Kaduna have been discharged.
SEMA Executive Secretary, Mrs Maimuna Zakari disclosed this while speaking with the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) in Kaduna on Thursday.
Zakari said that the remaining victim of the explosion was still in critical condition but responding to treatment at St. Gerard’s Hospital, Kaduna.
NAN reports that the victim, who was placed under intensive care was struggling between life and death when visited.
Mr Sunday Ali, Public Relations’ Officer of the hospital said the victim who has serious burns had been isolated to prevent infection.
The explosion occurred on Saturday at Sabo Tasha, along Kachia Road, Angwan Boro, killing five persons, while injuring four others.