Many Hospitalized as Ajimobi’s aides suffer from food poisoning during inauguration

Google+ Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr

Some governor aides in Oyo State have had to be rushed to the hospital as a result of food poisoning. This occurred during an inauguration ceremony for the newly acquired excavators in the state.

As the event progressed, the aides were served snacks and drinks which were said to have been prepared by a Lagos based catering company.

Soon enough they began to make complains about their health and were all later taken to the hospital.

According to The Nation, other attendants such as Royal fathers, APC Deputy governorship candidate, Samuel Eegunjobi, council chairmen, and APC supporters, were equally affected.

Many Hospitalized as Ajimobi’s aides suffer from food poisoning during inauguration

While speaking with newsmen, one of the victims stated, “I saw hell shortly after eating. I visited the toilet more than 15 times ‎and vomited about six times between Friday evening and Saturday morning.

“I was later admitted at a hospital where I was given some pints of drips. My survival is by the Special grace of God.”

Equally, the council chairman from Oke-Ogun zone of Oyo state explained that he had initially thought it was a minor ache when his stomach began to rumble after eating the meal. However, things swiftly became bigger than he thought when he began to vomit and had to defecate consistently.

Also, read: Tragedy as tipper driver crushes conductor to death in Ogun

Ademola writes only what his audience can read, consume, and digest in the shortest time possible. Through his creative use of simple but standard vocabulary and imagery, he seeks only to communicate effectively.

Leave a Reply

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.