Marriott Rewards and Starwood Preferred Guest give Members More Points Earning Opportunities with New Promotions
Marriott Rewards and Starwood Preferred Guest (SPG®) continue to help members get the most out of travel through the latest loyalty points promotions. With Marriott Rewards MegaBonus® and SPG More Nights, More Starpoints promotions, members can earn bonus points for every night they stay, beginning with their third night. These rewarding offers allow members to explore and accrue points within each program’s extensive portfolio of hotels totaling nearly 6,500 hotels and resorts worldwide. Points can be redeemed for free nights, flights, exclusive experiences on Marriott Rewards Moments and SPG Moments, with Marriott Rewards MORE shopping portal, and much more.
- Registration: April 2 – June 30, 2018
- Earning Period: April 16 – July 20, 2018
Marriott Rewards MegaBonus:
- By registering for the promotion here, members will earn 750 bonus points on every night of every stay starting with their third night.
- Members can earn up to 36,000 bonus points.
- Nearly all Marriott Rewards brands are participating in the promotion except for Marriott ExecuStay, Marriott Executive Apartments and Marriott Vacation Club® owner-occupied weeks.
- See the Official Terms & Regulations for more details at MarriottRewards.com/MegaBonusNights
SPG More Nights, More StarPoints Promotion:
- By registering for the promotion here (https://goo.gl/Bv75kT), members will earn 250 bonus Starpoints, which is the equivalent of 750 Marriott Rewards points, for every night spent at participating SPG® hotels and resorts, starting on their third night.
- Members can earn up to 12,000 Starpoints, which equals 36,000 Marriott Rewards points.
- Promotion valid at SPG hotels and resorts participating in the promotion (including participating SPG Design Hotels).
- See the Official Rules for more details at spg.com/morenights.
These promotions are in addition to the everyday member benefits of both programs including free Wi-Fi, Mobile Check-in/Checkout, and, where available, mobile requests and keyless entry. Marriott Rewards and SPG are free to join.
In addition to redeeming points for hotel stays, all Marriott Rewards, The Ritz-Carlton Rewards and SPG members can redeem points to pursue their passions wherever they travel by choosing from a wide array of curated special experiences and having access to master classes with living legends offered exclusively on the Marriott Rewards Moments and SPG Moments sites. Whether it’s tickets to one of the hottest shows on Broadway; a once-in-a-lifetime chance to hang out with your favorite sports team; or a cooking class with a world-famous chef, members can redeem points to participate in a bounty of unique experiences that make travel more meaningful and memorable. Together, both platforms offered members access to nearly 7,000 experiences in 2017.