SAD!! Two PHCN Staff Electrocuted To Death In Lagos (Pictures)

0

Get real time updates directly on you device, subscribe now.

Two PHCN staff were electrocuted at Kogberegbe Street, Isolo Lagos today.

The first one climbed the pole to fix the light and got electrocuted.

And his colleague climbed up to see if he could bring the dead man down, but he was also electrocuted.

Both men have been taken to a morgue.

1

2

3

Leave a Reply

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.